NEW TITLE SPONSOR
- This relationship made a ton of sense for us. They will ship everything to you, will handle all orders, and provide broad new online capabilities to www.nextgendiscgolf.com including online payouts, reporting point rankings on a National, Regional and State basis and providing individual online player profiles.
- Welcome new sponsors INNOVA, DISCRAFT, PRODIGY, LEGACY, LATITUDE 64, and MVP. These new sponsors bring new opportunities for our player base. Offer your event as a ‘players choice’ (they choose what players pack they want) or as the TD you can choose to offer one particular MFG players packs.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT POINTS! This year all rankings, National Championship invites and regional/national payouts are based on NG points (similar to the PDGA point system). We will be offering multiple ways for players to earn points throughout the year. Our NG Premier tournaments award a 5X point factor.
SUMMARY OF CHANGES
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- REGISTER YOUR EVENT: Complete online TD application here:
- Schedule your event via regional norms and, if C-Tier, sanction with PDGA
- When naming your event start name with ‘NG Exclusive’ such as:
NG Exclusive – Succotash Fling
- SETUP and MANAGE REGISTRATION:
- For the most TD benefits from NG, we encourage you to use the Infinite Discs registration system
- use NG Exclusive template via DGScene; (or your own)
- use a service of your choice
- DG Scene Example:
- PROMOTE YOUR EVENT locally to encourage the broadest participation
- ORDER PLAYER PACKAGES from Infinite Discs;
- Date of order contingent on which shipping method is chosen by the TD.
- TD may order extra or elect to have day-of registrant player packages or by Infinite directly to competitor afterward
- RUN THE EVENT
- Provide a course map and overview of any course rules/OBs to each card
- Print Scorecards and Scoreport Cards
- TD provides scoreport
- AFTER THE EVENT
- Complete and upload scores with 24 hours of competition
- Complete and upload PDGA event report; Pay PDGA fees;
- Send player detail .csv to Tour Coordinator to create player profiles
- TD responsible for PDGA fees, Insurance, shipping expenses and any course reservation fees.
- Per player course fees, when necessary, may be collected onsite or online, so long as it’s communicated clearly in the event description
- TD’s are invited to help staff Premier Events near them
- We have partnered with EDGE (Educational Disc Golf Experience). All exclusive events, will be donating two dollars per player to the EDGE program. Each event will have additional prizes proved by EDGE for each events contribution!!