Next Generation Disc Golf sponsored by Latitude 64° is pleased to announce 2017 sponsors and competitor player/prize packages for all Qualifier, Regional Championships and National Championship tournaments. In January, Next Generation Disc golf announced its title sponsor Latitude 64° and strategic partners, the Disc Golf Pro Tour and Disc Golf Course Review. Most recently it announced www.discgolfcenter.com‘s sponsorship of its virtual, national division challenge called the DANCe.
New sponsors include:
- Zuca who is providing an exclusively designed disc golf cart for all entrants into the National Championship
- Keen who is providing shoe and gift cards to their great products.
- Infinite Discs who is providing gift cards with free shipping.
- Shadyrays who is providing a custom sunglass/case sets
- Dexshell makers of the world’s best waterproof socks
- Onnit cutting edge performance supplements, food and fitness tools
“Building sponsor relationships is key to providing great products and value back to our competitors. We’re excited both to share who they are along with what our competitors can look forward to when they compete in our events.” said David Feldberg, Next Generation Tour Series Director.
Details of the contents of all player and prize packages can be found on the Next Generation Disc Golf Website including:
“The positive response from the player base has been almost overwhelming since we announced Next Generation Disc Golf in January. We expect this announcement to take it up a notch as it answers many of the questions that have been asked since. The sponsors make it happen, we’re grateful to have them on board” stated Pat Govang, Business Director
The make and model of the grand prize car will be announced next week and registration for all Qualifier tournaments opens on March 7, 2017.